Difficult legal issues demand experienced counsel and emotional support. Experienced in family law, we understand the emotional and financial toll it takes on our clients. Dedicated to breaking down the legal processes to provide clarity, we extend to each of our clients the individualized care and genuine focus they deserve.

For over 30 years, the law firm of Mary F. Lee, Attorney at Law, has been serving the Denver metropolitan area and surrounding Colorado communities, including Denver County, Jefferson County, Adams County, Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Boulder County, Larimer County, Clear Creek County and Weld County.

Protect yourself, your children, and your assets. Contact the law firm of Mary F. Lee, Attorney at Law, today to find out how we can help.

Which one of these is YOU?

I'm supposed to be looking for a divorce lawyer, but I'm feeling overwhelmed. Whether you've been served with divorce paperwork and you are still reeling from the surprise, or you've been thinking about it for years and you just know it's time, click Divorce.

I'm trying to represent myself as a pro se litigant, but I don't understand the paperwork. Did you know that you are held to the same standard as a lawyer? You can't afford to miss a deadline or make a mistake. Whether you are starting to worry you are in over your head, or you just want an hour of professional assistance, click Consult.

My marriage isn't working, but I don't want a judge making arbitrary decisions for our family. If you want an amicable divorce or you're looking for a mediator to help you work through the details, click Mediation.

My divorce is complicated by a criminal issue. Whether the issue is domestic violence, assault, or a restraining order, you need an attorney who understands criminal law in the context of a divorce or separation. Let us help. Click Criminal.

My marital status is changing. What's going to happen to my immigration status? When you get married or divorced, you need to know the immigration implications for green card holders and non-US citizens. For help with the family law aspects of immigration, click Immigration.