• Did you marry someone without a green card?
  • Are you worried about what your divorce will do to your immigration status?
  • Do you know what your marriage or divorce means in terms of immigration paperwork?

If your marital situation involves a person out of status or an undocumented alien, we can help. It is essential that immigration paperwork be filled out perfectly.

Protect yourself and your loved ones. Let us help you with the family law aspects of immigration law. Contact Mary F. Lee today.